Sunday, November 22, 2009

More old-ish stuff. These are all from my daily sketchpage project over the summer, which didn't turn out so well, but I did get some decently amusing drawings out of it.

Snapshots of my delicious experiences with festival food from the Fremont Art and Wine Festival.



My co-worker and best friend Wanda decided to mark our heights on the doorframe at work one day.




I'm also spending my weekend at the CTN Animation Expo out in Burbank, so some doodles from that should be up in the next few days. Met some really awesome talent, though I was mostly too shy to say much. I also regret not having a portfolio to show, definitely something to put together for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive display of whimsy and femininiminimi--ahem... girly cuteness in these doodles. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete